Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hermes just might find his red headed Bigfoot after all...

To keep the Harvard bound party going for a little longer, I'd like to add that earlier today I was enjoying the nice, breezy day by kickin' it down at the La Brea Tar Pits. I was "wearing sunglasses" as the kids say and taking pictures of my shadow when suddenly, out of nowhere, I received this text message.



If I ever had to go out on a limb and think up a text message I'd never plan on seeing pop up in my phone the sentence you see above would be a strong, strong contender for the number one slot.

Needless to say, I just about lost my shit when I read it.

Most importantly this message gave me hope. Real hope. Not Obama's imaginary hope. Real hope that sometime in the future, I won't be the least bit surprised when Hermes writes to say that he finally bagged a six foot tall red headed Asian chick (who wasn't at one time a man) with double D sized boobs.

Congrats, Chris. Good luck finding Old Style in Cambridge, chump.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Yayyyy Hoffman! My biggest congrats to you! This is a huge deal. :) Way to go!