Thursday, May 8, 2008

Telluride...part deux

As a few of you may recall...I recently made a quick trip to Telluride. It turns out the damn paparazzi followed me out there. I just got this report from my buddy 'Hags'...

Hey supermodels- I was walking through salt lake city airport to my connecting flight when I noticed the tride add. As I looked closer, I could see that it was the two of you and got a good laugh and photos. Small world stuff. The profile of you, Sally, hit me right away, and then I could see you,Higgins, in the g car as well. Even your orange/white skis are in the shot and a pair of Sally's tele boards. John


Why can't they just leave me alone?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You shoulda seen the pile-o-pics that didn't make the cut. Nose pickin, flask drinkin and pipe smokin does not make for an airport advert, although they would go nicely in the rags.