Wednesday, August 6, 2008

1000 watts of rage...

Whenever my life becomes blessed enough that I "get" to install a power meter and I reach the boiling point in trying to make the damn thing work, I take a step back, take a deep, focused breath and ask myself what Outdoor Bob would do in such a situation.

Since throwing wrenches at my own head is a rather counter productive option, I chose to focus my feelings of despair into a story. The kind of personal essay a person could learn to write at the Learning Annex.

You can read it here.

And it's all true.

Really, it is.

Especially the last part.

Shit like that can't be made up.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Bobby, I love this story. But you told me my 1st problem was that I'm a girl!!!???

Just start making folks drop you some notes before helping them. ;)

Unknown said...

Hey Bobby,

My Polar Power Meter is coming back from Polar USA and I need some help installing it back on my bike. Hey I might even give you a Coors, that is your favorite is it not.

J.Thunder