Thursday, August 21, 2008

Tea Bags...

Are not just for "Tea" any more.
Alright kids. This was a "brain" child of a kid in know in Portland. I got in on the ground floor...even though it felt completely wrong. At first I thought it was a passing fancy and was mildly amused trying to snag a picture outside the Space Needle (the first public shot I might add!) However, it was recently brought up on the Bummer Life so I guess the sight is out there.

This is in NO WAY safe for work. This is TOTALLY disturbing. I DO NOT recommend that anyone go to this site. (I'm not joking here people...before you go to the site you have to ask your self...how do I feel about full frontal male nudity?) I'm really not kidding here.



It's kinda like this scene from Bachelor Party...you can't wash the shame off once you've been to the site.



I think I've warned ya'll enough...

With that being said. I present you with this...TeaBags on TopTubes.

Your 'God' can't help you now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

who would have thought a tea bag site would go so viral?